Are you planning to renovate your home or do some improvements? If yes, then Lowe’s Home Improvement Credit Card Services might be the best option for you. Lowe’s is one of the largest home improvement retailers in the United States and offers a credit card with various services that can help you save money and make your shopping experience better. In this article, we will discuss everything you need to know about Lowe’s Home Improvement Credit Card Services.
What is Lowe’s Home Improvement Credit Card?
Lowe’s Home Improvement Credit Card is a credit card offered by Lowe’s that allows you to purchase products from their store and online website. With this card, you can get different benefits, including discounts, extended warranties, and special financing options.
Benefits of Lowe’s Home Improvement Credit Card
Some of the benefits of using Lowe’s Home Improvement Credit Card are:
- 5% discount: You can get a 5% discount on all your purchases made with this card. This discount can be applied to both in-store and online purchases.
- Special financing: Lowe’s offers special financing options for big purchases. You can get a 0% APR for six months on purchases over $299, 12 months on purchases over $399, and 18 months on purchases over $1,999.
- Extended warranties: You can get extended warranties on select products that you purchase with this card.
- No annual fee: This card does not have an annual fee, so you can save money on fees and charges.
How to Apply for Lowe’s Home Improvement Credit Card
You can apply for Lowe’s Home Improvement Credit Card in three ways:
- Online: You can apply for the card online by visiting the Lowe’s website and filling out the application form.
- In-store: You can also apply for the card in-store by visiting the customer service desk and filling out the application form.
- By phone: You can call the Lowe’s customer service number and apply for the card over the phone.
Once you submit your application, Lowe’s will review your application and let you know if you are approved or not. If you are approved, you will receive your card in the mail within seven to ten days.
How to Use Lowe’s Home Improvement Credit Card
Using Lowe’s Home Improvement Credit Card is easy. You can use it to make purchases in-store and online. At the time of checkout, you can present your card to the cashier or enter your card details online. You can also manage your card account online, where you can view your statement, pay your bill, and track your rewards.
If you are a frequent shopper at Lowe’s, then Lowe’s Home Improvement Credit Card Services can be a great way to save money and get special financing options. With a 5% discount on all purchases, special financing options, and extended warranties, this card can make your shopping experience better. Applying for the card is easy, and you can use it both in-store and online.